Samstag, 19. Mai 2018

Monochrome Magic, Blog Hop Stamp Impressions Team




Hallo Ihr Lieben! Hello out there! Bonjour en hallo allemaal!



Today it is time for another Stamp Impressions Blog Hop!

Our theme today is Monochrome magic, as my daughter opted for a Monochromic invitation for her confirmation invitation, I decided to make the table decorations in these colors too!













The colours are Fresh Fig and sweet sugarplum, I used different Ribbons in these colours for all the little Vases, I folded the Napkins like a little Bow and tied it together with a Ribbon and attached a little flower, there were little leaves and flowers on the bottles too...

the little goodie is a diagonal closing box, I closed ith with a little magnet.

I found the measurements for the box here.

Hope you enjoy our Monochromatic Blog Hop today!

Hop on to the oder links underneath!





Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Datenschutzinformationen